sunnuntai 14. lokakuuta 2012

You're shining like a neon light


Hi! I took some pictures of my busy weekend so that you wouldn't have to just read about it :D A short summary: on Friday I had coffee and went shopping with two lovely girls, I found some cute things to take home of course... Then I went to Mamma Maria with a whole lot of people, we had a great time (I did nearly choke on my Coke because of something really funny though), afterwards we went to Jovi for the evening for the Trans4mission Loistava elämä conference. There were so many people and I spent my Saturday there also!

On Saturday I went to clean the beach (I had been kind of recruited :D), and spent a few hours collecting rubbish after figuring out how to use the big rubbish clamp kind of things. People walking by did do a double take when they saw many people raking leaves and collecting rubbish out of free will, but it was nice to do something good :) It's getting really cold so I'd bundled up in all my warm clothes and after a quick trip home to change the evening continued with an interesting tuition, good music and lots of new people. And lets not forget the late night pizza with friends :)

Today I went to see my cute little baby cousin get christened and to see Grandma for her nameday! Tomorrow it's back to work :D




Outfit from Friday!

*

Outfit from Saturday with the faux-leather skirt I bought from Gina Tricot on Friday :) It's the only fake leather skirt I've come by so far that manages to not look so cheap.

*

Where there's a furry hat, you need to try it on :D

I was surprised to find out that there's art like this in my hometown, when I first saw pictures of this I thought it was in some other city or country!

*



*



*



*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


3 kommenttia:

  1. Missä toi ankka taideteos on muka?:0 en oo ikinä nähny sitä lahessa !

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Noi ankat löytyy Ristinkirkon puiston takaa kun on niitä vanhoja tehdasrakennuksia, Kulmakadulla! :)

      -Emilia

      Poista
  2. Aaaa sieltä ! Täytyypä joskus käydä kahtomassa! Jännää:-----)

    VastaaPoista