keskiviikko 31. lokakuuta 2012

Here we go


Hey! So I did scare a few people today (our store manager thought I was cute until I turned around and she saw my face :D), I think that means my costume was a success don't you think? I bet the two coming to talk to our house about home safety didn't see it coming when I opened the door in my look! Hats off for them since their first question was: "Are you the lady of the house?" 

*



I started the look with a little DIY and cut holes in a basic H&M dress, then I looked through my clothes and added stuff around the dress. I ended up with a kind of dead school girl look :D

I will come into your dreaaaams...

The DIY part was very simple: start with a shirt/dress, tailor chalk and scissors...

...draw the cut outs and cut them out :D I just drew from memory but I recommend looking at pictures of how a rib cage looks like, mine is not quite the same... but oh well, it's the thought that counts.

*

Some shopping: Oona said the tangle teezer was good so I bought one to try out, a basic calendar for 2013 and earrings that were on sale and only half price at Glitter.

My new favourite tea! It's actually good for you since it's white tea :)

*

*

*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti