torstai 18. lokakuuta 2012

Halcyon


Hi! Just a short post since I'm sick with the flu again and don't have much energy to do anything! Lots of customers at work today since there's this sale campaign thing going on this weekend, soon I've been working there for a year :) I had plans also for this weekend but we'll see if I'll get well enough before them... If someone wants to adopt a sore throat, aching head and a runny nose, contact me asap please! :D

*




Outfit from yesterday, it was raining so I brought the umbrella for keeping the camera dry but decided to keep it for myself since I would have been soaked :D

Today's look with a slightly red nose (flu, someday I will have my revenge).

*

I bought a new lip gloss from L'oreal, Shine Caresse in shade 300 Juliet.

I was supposed to buy a lipstick but this one looked good so I thought I'd give it a go :)

I tried it on and loved it, the colour was deep and I liked how this felt on my lips. That smudge of a kiss doesn't really show the true colour, I'll take better pictures later :D The great thing is the colour lasts long and when it dries it turns into a wine stain kind of look on your lips!

*

*

*

*

All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


2 kommenttia: