sunnuntai 21. lokakuuta 2012

I will always protect you, love


Hi! After lying in bed and watching The Big Bang Theory mostly for two days I finally had the strength to go to work today, there were a lot of customers and special stuff like a bouncy castle (for kids... of course) so the day just flew by! Tomorrow most of my friends are starting their autumn holidays but I'll be hopefully very busy at work :D Got some plans for later in the week, more about that soon :)

*


Outfit from today with Cubus sweater and Gina Tricot faux leather skirt. I just love that skirt, I'd wear it all the time if you wouldn't get bored looking at looks with just that :D

*

*

*

This is a bit... gruesome amongst all these pretty pictures but here's my dinner! I'm not a big fan of herring but it tastes pretty good when you fry it yourself ;) To those of you not from Finland: yes, we really eat that!

*

*

*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti