tiistai 9. lokakuuta 2012

Some nights


Hey! Basic day at work, just chilling and dusting the shelves :D I'm appreciating the peace since my next weeks and especially next month is going to be hectic with lots of meetings, happenings to organize, people to see and the trip to London with Oona! Can't wait to see my penguin :)

*

Shirt and skirt H&M, shoes Billi Bi and jewellery BB. A better picture of the hairband below (and yes, I ran out of light again...)

*

I had heard so much good and seen the amazing stuff my friends had bought there I just had to see it myself: the new shop, Tiger. It's a bit like Tiimari but it sells EVERYTHING from fake glue-on mustaches to spices. I'd heard they sold glasses that look like rumpled up disposable plastic cups in different colours, and since I've wanted those for a while I had to get them! I also bought a ceramic measuring spoon set and a sketchbook :)

*

*

I wanted to check out the magazine Nylon since I've never gone through one, we'll see what it's like :) The cute headband is one of the only ones that don't give me a headache so I wanted it in my hair accessory collection!

*

*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti