lauantai 27. lokakuuta 2012

And now my eyes are open


Hi! Well we didn't have a Halloween theme today but otherwise everything went pretty much according to plan! I'm glad I get to dress up a bit for Halloween next week at work, I'm a little kid when it comes to dressing up to a theme. So if you come say hi to me next week, don't be alarmed if you don't recognize me at first :D My Sunday will be laid back with just one goal: to get Moona's jumpsuit prototype ready for fitting!

*


Oh yes, the first snow came yesterday... When I had just the day before been happy that it hadn't snowed yet :D Instant karma?

*

Orange and mango juice <3

My family went to a mini holiday this week and brought me this cute salt and pepper shaker set!

*



*



*

Isn't she a beauty? Adorable little Siiri here was part of our entertainment this weekend :)


*



*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti