maanantai 29. lokakuuta 2012

Our hearts will never be the same


Hey! My moments of joy today came from watching how people reacted to my look :D I had this gorgeous black mask with feathers on at work and probably scared a few little girls from coming to our store for a while... Unfortunately or maybe it was a good thing for the customers, I had to take the mask of since the elastic band was starting to give me a headache (curse my big head). We'll see what I come up with for tomorrow ;) I have a music rehearsal after work but hey, all the more reason to look like you've stepped out of a Tim Burton movie! Here's some Halloween inspiration two days early but still :)



Here's the prototype for the jumpsuit I did finish yesterday! My Dad asked if I was making curtains but I'm hoping that's just because those used to be bed sheets...


*

*

*

*

*

Kids' Halloween costumes are so cute :) *

And cats' too! *

*

Happy Halloween!
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


2 kommenttia:

  1. AA! I LOVE IT <3 Your day outfit (and make up!!! omg) and MY lovely jumpsuit (proto)! :D and and that cute lil Edward Scissorhands! :D - hypermond

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. aww thank you so much sweetie! lil Edward is a heartbreaker :)

      -Emilia

      Poista