keskiviikko 23. marraskuuta 2011

Show me that there's love worth fighting for, running round in limbo, running round it all

Hey! I've had a pretty casual day off: just Spongebob, a trip to town to fetch my dress (which was in a couple of fashion shows I might add), making inspiration pages for my fashion designing, and good food :D



Knit Anttila, top Gina Tricot and jeans Cheap Monday.

Necklace and bracelet from India, earrings Bijou Brigitte.





What animal would you like to have on your lips today? :D
Translation: mulla on ollut aika rento vapaapäivä: Paavo Pesusieni, käynti kaupungissa hakemaan mun mekko (joka oli muuten parissa muotinäytöksessä), inspiraatiosivujen tekemistä seuraavaa muotisuunnittelua varten ja hyvä ruoka :D
Neule Anttila, toppi Gina Tricot ja farkut Cheap Monday.
Kaula- ja rannekoru Intiasta, korvikset Bijou Brigitte.
Minkä eläimen haluisit olevan huulillasi tänään? :D

<3Emilia

Kimbra - Limbo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti