maanantai 14. marraskuuta 2011

Just own the night like the 4th of July, 'cause baby you're a firework

Hi! I had a day off from work, which I spent washing laundry and watching a really over-the-top action movie called The Wanted with my little brothers :D And tomorrow: the evening shift!


I forgot to show you what Dad brought me from his business trip to USA last week: the American Elle and Vogue, plus a nice perfume from Fendi :)



<3



















Translation: mulla oli vapaapäivä töistä, minkä mä vietin pesemällä pyykkiä ja katsomalla tosi liioitellun toimintaleffan nimeltään The Wanted pikkuveljien kanssa :D Ja huomenna: iltavuoro!
Mä unohdin näyttää mitä isä toi työmatkaltaan USA:sta viime viikolla: amerikan Ellen ja Voguen, sekä kivan hajuveden Fendiltä :)

<3Emilia

Katy Perry - Firework

4 kommenttia: