tiistai 22. marraskuuta 2011

Love will be the echo in your ears when all is lost in plunder

Hi! I loved walking to work in the gently falling snow... That and the Christmas decorations I put up today really gave me holiday cheer :D



Knit and socks Cubus, black top H&M, and skirt Gina Tricot.

I had on a brown and orange feather necklace, a brass elephant ring, and a golden watch.

Look what I brought home from work! I fell in love the first time I tried it on :D



These are my version of feather earrings :)

What can I say, gorgeous!









I want that skirt, just in some bright colour...
Translation: mä rakastin kävellä töihin hitaasti putoavassa lumessa... Se ja ne joulukoristeet jotka laitoin antoi mulle hyvän joulumielen :D
Neule ja sukat Cubus, musta toppi H&M ja hame Gina Tricot.
Mulla oli ruskea ja oranssi sulkakaulakoru, messinkinen elefanttisormus ja kultakello.
Katsokaa mitä toin kotiin töistä! Mä rakastuin heti kun laitoin tän ekaa kertaa päähän :D
Nää on mun versio sulkakorviksista :)
Mitä mä voin sanoa, upeat!
Haluun ton hameen, mut vaan jossain kirkkaassa värissä...

<3Emilia

Imperial Mammoth - Requiem On Water

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti