lauantai 19. marraskuuta 2011

Nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart

Hi! I've had a weekend full of films so far :D Yesterday we went to the movies with Oona to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1, and can't wait to see the second part! Today I've watched Mamma Mia, Happy Feet and Hulk... And the best one was Happy Feet!! :D



My outfit yesterday: knit, shorts and shoes H&M (shoes from the flea market), t-shirt Gina Tricot, and stockings Cubus.

I'll need to practice walking with these shoes as they are a bit too big for me :D





I'm looking forward to a lot of movies coming to theatres, but these ones I'll just HAVE to see:

The Dark Knight Rises

I just loved the Puss In Boots in Shrek! :D

The first Sherlock Holmes was great, I hope this one will be awesome!

This film has a lot of good actors in it, so I think it's worth checking out :)
What movies would you like to see?

Translation: mulla on ollut elokuvia täynnä oleva viikonloppu tähän mennessä :D Eilen mentiin leffaan Oonan kanssa katsomaan Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1, ja ei jakseta odottaa seuraavaa osaa! Tänään oon katsonut Mamma Mian, Happy Feetin ja Hulkin... Ja paras oli Happy Feet! :D
Mun asu eilen: neule, shortsit ja kengät H&M (kengät kirpparilta), t-paita Gina Tricot ja sukkikset Cubus.
Mun pitää harjotella näillä kengillä kävelemistä, koska ne on vähän isot mulle :D
Mä odotan monien leffojen tuloa elokuvateattereihin, mut nämä on PAKKO nähdä:
Yön ritarin paluu.
Mä vaan niin rakastin Saapasjalkakissaa Shrekissä! :D
Ensimmäinen Sherlock Holmes -leffa oli tosi hyvä, mä toivon että tää on mahtava!
Tässä leffassa on paljon hyviä näyttelijöitä, joten mun mielestä se on katsomisen arvoinen :)
Mitä leffoja sä haluaisit nähdä?

<3Emilia

Because Youtube isn't co-operating right now, listen to this: Sleeping At Last - Turning Page :)

3 kommenttia: