torstai 3. tammikuuta 2013

Shut up listen to me, dance with me Emily


Hi! Finally took the time to take pictures of Christmas presents and some things bought from the sales! You'll see more in tomorrows outfit ;)

*

Outfit from today with shirt on sale from Vero Moda!

*

I had this on for NYE, on sale from JC. The gorgeous pearl hanger is a birthday present ;)

Earrings from Bijou Brigitte, rings from JC.

*

Birthday/Xmas cards from friends :) The scented candle is a present from Mum who thought it would be very funny to remind me (Oona got one too) about the disaster of me trying to make brownies. It smells amazing though, so thanks Mum! :)

Stuff I'll need when I move to my own place!

*

When I opened this first I thought it was a prepper's pack for the end of the world, but was told it's actually for say when I want to hang a painting in my new home :D

My supply of body lotion and other beauty products will last a few years since I also got these :) Love the perfume from Kenzo, the last Batman was just so good, and Lana Del Rey is still an amazing singer!

*

*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti