keskiviikko 9. tammikuuta 2013

I know I'm getting close from the trail of broken hearts


Hey! My week has gone by at work (it's been quiet but working with colleagues makes it enjoyable), and in the evenings I've mostly relaxed :D We did Skype yesterday with Oona but I've been too lazy to do anything else. The next time I have to work is on Sunday so now's the time to get some DIY things done... Like fix a few clothes :D I'm also meeting up with friends, more about that and hopefully pictures later! Here's some pictures from my phone (most are from before Xmas I'm afraid...) and some inspiration for your Wednesday evening :)

*


Mini Christmas pastries, they were so cute!

*

Before Christmas our store manager put up a buffet for us, she's that amazing :)


*



*




*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Check out this amazing music video! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti