perjantai 25. tammikuuta 2013

Can't get you off my mind


Hi! I'm having a few days off work and since yesterday was I-can-barely-move-my-hand lazy, I decided to be a bit more active today (I've even done some exercise which is huge since I'm not a keen fan). Went outside to take pictures so that everyone not from Finland can see what it means to have a lot of snow, and that isn't even a lot! We were just laughing the other day with Oona how her school in the UK was closed because of too much snow... That would never happen in Finland. Even if  every school was buried in snow they would bring snow plows, dig them out and every kid would still go to school. Tomorrow is a busy day with a trip to see my grandparents, then to the movies and Anna Karenina, and to top it off an evening at Jovi :)














My furry hat from work that I know Oona will not like :D But it's so warm!

The coolest pudding ever: Lady Gaga blowfish cow :D

Outfit from Wednesday with blazer from Carlings and H&M dress.
<3Emilia


4 kommenttia:

  1. Hei mistä toi viimesessä kuvassa oleva pinkki paita on? Ihana!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kiitos paljon! toi paita on Ideaparkin New Yorkerista ja siellä on selässä sellanen sydämen muotonen aukko mistä en koskaan muista ottaa kuvaa :D

      -Emilia

      Poista
  2. Aaaa ihana karvahattu<3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos paljon <3 saa tulla vaikka kuinka kovat pakkaset ton kanssa! :)

      -Emilia

      Poista