torstai 17. tammikuuta 2013

Roses, Bel Air, take me there


Hi! Easy day designing and photographing (read that: eating and watching TV) behind me since the coffee with a friend was moved to Saturday! Haven't designed clothes for a while so it was very nice to get ideas on paper :) And since I applied for a school today hopefully I'll be doing a lot more of that soon... Tomorrow it's the evening shift and then an action packed weekend when I'll get to know if I'm once again going to be a confirmation camp "leader" (still haven't found a good word for that :D)!

*

Rare sunshine greeted me today when I woke up! That meant that it was really cold but still, you can't beat sunshine :)

*

My origami bird necklace is the inspiration for a collection I'll hopefully have time to design!


*

*

Outfit from today with sweater from Lindex, shirt from H&M, and jeans Dr. Denim.

*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti