maanantai 28. tammikuuta 2013

I'm going too fast, heart first


Hi! The last days of January are upon us and soon it will be summer... Ok not quite but I'm so hyped up about spring and summer already :D Can't wait for warmer weather when you can wear your skirts and shorts without tights, lighter shoes (especially heels), and no bothering winter coats! They always seem to be in the way. The weekend went by pretty much as planned: grandparents, movie but didn't make it to Jovi, next week then :) Took some pictures from my grandparents' house, it's nostalgic and full of childhood memories for me. We went to see Anna Karenina and I liked it a lot, it was interestingly made and not a cliché for a romantic movie. Recommend you to see it, I'm looking forward for the DVD :)

*

Me as a toddler in the picture at the back :D


*

I loved playing with these matryoshka or Russian dolls when I was little, it was fascinating to open one and find a smaller one inside again and again!


*



*

My little brother is getting the hang of photography don't you think? :)

Outfit from Saturday with Carlings shirt, H&M top and skirt.
I find big, wild cats like tigers and leopards really inspiring and since sweaters and tops have exploded with animals and also big cats I wanted to find one for myself...

*

*

*

*
This is my cat shirt, found this sweater from Carlings and love it since it's so soft and comfy! The tiger is stunning.

All marked pictures from weheartit.com.


1 kommentti: