keskiviikko 30. tammikuuta 2013

Lost my heart, I'm not giving in


Hi! It's been a very productive day off, some things went well and some... not :D I'm not quite sure how it's possible but I managed to screw up Finnish brownies or whatever they're called in English (mokkapalat). Again. You'd think I would have screwed up every way possible by putting coffee grounds in the frosting and the frosting in the oven but oh no. We were making the brownies with my dad and little brother for my brother's school's bake sale tomorrow and because I suck at baking, I mixed the ingredients together wrong so that it all turned into goo... Pictures of this fiasco below. Maybe someday I'll manage to get brownies right :D Tomorrow I'm seeing two lovely ladies in town and then we'll go make decorations for the big youth evening next month (hopefully pictures later)!


*


*


*

The little Fujitsu has been in good use as you can see ;)

*

So yes, this is the dough for the brownies and since it was so thick we had to get help from the mixer... Which almost got stuck :D Delicious, no?


At least they turned out well in the end and taste really good :D

*


Outfit from yesterday with Carlings blazer, H&M top and skirt, and Zara peplum belt.

*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti