keskiviikko 16. tammikuuta 2013

Although I've made up my mind, my heart is refusing me


Hi! We had a little problem with the blog yesterday so posting was not an option but I'm here today! Monday evening was interesting, I was at my very first Viennese music concert with Mum... Which turned out to be a much better experience than I'd thought. It wasn't just the orchestra playing music gravely serious and me falling asleep in the back row, there was a lot of humour and I actually found I was enjoying myself :D Though we'll see if I'll ever be going again... Otherwise this week has been full of work, tomorrow it's a day off and I have to let a guy in the house to fix some ventilation system thing, good times :D

*

Outfit from Monday (you can see I was a tad underdressed for a concert but oh well...) with little clutch bag from Bik Bok.

*

Outfit from yesterday with dress from Mango.

*

Outfit from today with Primark shirt, Cubus skirt, and H&M tights.

*

Absolutely in love with these two <3 They  smell so good :)

*


*

*
All marked pictures from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti