torstai 16. helmikuuta 2012

You've got a heart as loud as lions, so why let your voice be tamed


Hi! I'll write a brief post before I crash on my bed with good TV :) My next two days are off from work but I'll have to clean... My relatives are coming over for both of my little brothers' birthdays, and we can't have dust bunnies running around now can we :D



Knit Glossy, top and skirt J&C, and earrings BB.















All pictures without me from weheartit.com

Translation: kirjotan lyhyen postauksen ennen kuin romahdan sängylle hyvän TV:n kanssa :) Mulla on kaks seuraavaa päivää vapaata töistä, mut mun pitää siivota... Mun sukulaiset tulee kylään mun molempien pikkuveljien synttäreille, ja meillä ei voi olla villakoiria juoksemassa nurkissa eihän :D
Neule Glossy, toppi ja hame J&C ja korvikset BB.

<3Emilia

Emeli Sandé - Read All About It Part III

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti