tiistai 28. helmikuuta 2012

I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque


Hi! You know, sometimes it's hard to love Finland. Today it felt more like Siberia when I waded through snow nearly up to my knees... And it didn't really help that because of the cold I couldn't feel my hands :D Or that I nearly got run over by a snow plow (the big tractor kind) while waiting for a bus.





Dress H&M, belt, earrings and necklace (new) BB.














All pictures without me from weheartit.com

Translation: tiiättekös, joskus on vaikeaa rakastaa Suomea. Tänään mä kahlasin melkein polviin ulottuvassa lumihangessa kotiin... Ja se, että kädet oli tunnottomina kylmästä, ei auttanut yhtään :D Tai se, et jäin melkein lumiauran jyräämäksi (sellasen ison traktorimaisen) kun ootin bussia.
Mekko H&M, vyö, korvikset ja kaulakoru (uusi) BB.

<3Emilia

An old favourite: Adele - Hometown Glory

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti