lauantai 25. helmikuuta 2012

Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait


Hi! I had an easy Saturday as my hardest decisions were about what food to buy for next week :D Tomorrow I'll be going to have some coffee with my two dear friends, and on Monday I wanna finish some projects in progress and start on some new ones (if I have the time, I have a LOT of things I want to do) :)





I love this belt set from Cubus, only 9.90 euros and there were lots of other nice colours too :)

This is one project I've been thinking about doing for a long time and finally got done today :D I can't remember when I bought this shirt from Monki, or the last time I had it on, but now after a few changes it's like a completely new shirt! I'll show you more pictures tomorrow ;) 













I love this peach dress and it's something like this that I'd want to get for all the parties coming up this Spring :)
First and last 7 pictures from weheartit.com

Translation: mulla oli helppo lauantai, koska vaikeimpia päätöksiä oli miettiä mitä ostaa ruuaksi ensi viikolle :D Huomenna meen kahville kahden rakkaan ystävän kanssa, ja maanantaina mä haluisin saada valmiiksi keskeneräsiä projekteja ja alottaa uusia (jos on aikaa, mulla on TOSI paljon juttuja mitä haluisin tehdä) :)
Mä rakastan tätä vyösettiä Cubukselta, vaan 9.90 euroa ja siellä oli paljon muitakin kivoja värejä :)
Tää on yksi projekti, jota oon miettinyt tosi kauan ja sain vihdoin tehtyä tänään :D En muista millon ostin tän paidan Monkista tai millon olisin viimeks pitänyt sitä, mutta muutamien muutosten jälkeen se on kuin uusi paita! Mä näytän lisää kuvia huomenna ;)
Rakastan tätä persikan väristä mekkoa, ja tää on jotain sellasta mitä haluisin hankkia kaikkiin keväällä tuleviin juhliin :)

<3Emilia

The Fray - Look After You

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti