maanantai 6. helmikuuta 2012

I walk in a field with wings

Hey! I had an easy day, I just popped by at work for a brief tuition and ordered a cake for my little brothers' birthday party with Mum :) The next days will be nice and easy too, which is a great counterbalance for last week's hard working. And the weather cheered me up even more: it isn't dark at four in the afternoon and you don't freeze your nose of when you step outside :D



Shirt Gina Tricot, skirt H&M, tights Cubus, and jewellery BB. 

















All pictures without me from weheartit.com

Translation: mulla oli helppo päivä, käväisin vaa töissä lyhyellä opetustuokiolla ja tilasin kakun pikkuveljien synttärijuhliin äitin kanssa :) Seuraavat päivät tulee olemaan mukavan helppoja myös, mikä on hyvä vastapaino viime viikon kovalle työputkelle. Ja sää piristi mua vielä enemmän: ulkona ei oo pimeetä kello neljältä iltapäivällä ja nenä ei jäädy irti kun astut ulos :D
Paita Gina Tricot, hame H&M, sukkikset Cubus ja korut BB.

<3Emilia

Amy Stroup - With Wings

2 kommenttia: