perjantai 24. helmikuuta 2012

Truth will change and time will fly

Hi! Another busy day at work, I got to do some decorating and now there's a little more inspiration to see ;) But the new stuff is still waiting to be unpacked... We'll see if there's any left on Tuesday :D My "holiday" will consist of work while my family will be enjoying there trip to a sunnier place, but hey, I LOVE getting snow inside my shoes!



Blouse and skirt H&M, shirt Monki, and necklace BB (new).




















Hope you have a nice weekend! :) All pictures without me from weheartit.com.

Translation: taas oli kiireinen päivä töissä, pääsin vähän somistamaan ja taas on pikkuisen enemmän inspiraatiota nähtävänä ;) Mutta se uusi tavara on vieläkin purkamatta... Saa nähdä onko sitä enää yhtää jäljellä tiistaina :D Mun "loma" koostuu töistä kun mun perhe nauttii matkastaan aurinkoisempaan paikkaan, mut hei, mä RAKASTAN lunta mun kenkien sisässä!
Pusero ja hame H&M, paita Monki ja kaulakoru BB (uusi).
Toivottavasti teille tulee kiva viikonloppu! :)

<3Emilia

Emeli Sandé - Lifetime

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti