sunnuntai 19. helmikuuta 2012

Oh I don't love you but I always will


Hi! I've had a busy weekend, on Friday I went shopping with two of my friends and found a few cute things (more about those later ;D), and yesterday I was cleaning like crazy before the birthday party! Everything went great, I got my first lottery ticket ever and won... 1 euro :D Today I was at work and started on a big project which we will continue for the next couple of days. The shop will get a whole new look ;)





My outfit from yesterday: shirt Vila, skirt J&C, tights Cubus, belt KappAhal, and jewellery BB.

These are from Friday's shopping trip: nail polish shade Check Me Out and cute mirror from H&M.
It's only two weeks until our cruise to Stockholm! I'm already forming a shopping list in my head, and these are the things definitely on them:

A satchel. I'd like a nice colourful one in real leather, like these Cambridge ones...

...though I wouldn't mind a Chanel one either ;)

Peach coloured jeans. Ultimate summer love!

Platform heels, a summer version of my Billi Bi pair. And lots of other summer shoes too :D
I also need a new dress for the graduation parties coming up this Spring! And I don't want a black one, my own graduation dress wasn't supposed to be black but look what happened...

First and last four pictures from weheartit.com

Translation: mulla on ollut kiireinen viikonloppu, perjantaina kävin shoppailemassa kahden mun kaverin kanssa, ja eilen siivosin hulluna ennen niitä synttäreitä! Kaikki meni tosi hyvin, mä sain mun ensimmäisen lottokupongin ikinä ja voitin... 1 euron :D Tänään mä olin töissä ja alotin yhtä isoa projektia, mikä tulee kestämään muutaman seuraavan päivän. Meiän liike tulee saamaan ihan uuden lookin ;)
Mun asu eiliseltä: paita Vila, hame J&C, sukkikset Cubus, vyö KappAhal ja korut BB.
Nää on perjantain ostosreissulta: kynsilakka sävy Check Me Out ja söpö peili H&M.
Enää kaksi viikkoa meiän Tukholman risteilyyn! Mä teen jo shoppailulistaa mun päässä, ja nää on ainakin sillä:
Koululaukun näköinen salkku. Mä haluisin jonkun värikkään aidosta nahasta, niinku nää Cambridgen laukut...
...mut en valittais jos saisin Chanelin version ;)
Persikan väriset farkut. Ylivoimainen kesärakkaus!
Platform korkkarit, kesäversiot mun Billi Bistä. Ja paljon muitakin kesäkenkiä :D
tarvitsen uuden mekon kevään tuleviin ylppärijuhliin! Ja mä en halua mustaa, mun oman ylppärimekon ei pitänyt olla musta mut katsokaa mitä kävi...

<3Emilia

The Civil Wars - Poison & Wine

1 kommentti:

  1. älä osta noin korkeita kenkiä, mä tunnen itteni sen jälkee ihan mitättömän pieneks sun lähellä! :D tai sit tuot mulle viis kertaa korkeemmat ;)
    -Luuris

    VastaaPoista