keskiviikko 29. elokuuta 2012

Superlove


Hi! The day didn't start of quite how I'd hoped since I got drenched from my thighs down walking in the rain to work... You'd think an umbrella would help but then comes the wind :D Luckily I was early so I could dry off before we opened. The rest of the day was great, made a kick-ass window with snake skin print, and the wonderful Niina from work gave me a bag she didn't need! You can see a picture below :) Tomorrow's day off consists of a trip to the dentist and hopefully some DIY!

*

Blazer Zara, top H&M, pants I made on my second (or third) year of vocational school, bag and belt BB.

It's gorgeous, just the right colour for me and the right size too!

Some shirt inspiration:

*

*

*

*

This I would like to try and make, you download the patterns, print them, put them together and you have a Hermès bag! The material would need to be pretty strong for the bag to last though :D
Marked pictures from weheartit.com, the last one from http://lesailes.hermes.com/us/en/

<3Emilia

Avicii vs. Lenny Kravitz - Superlove (Original Mix)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti