torstai 1. maaliskuuta 2012

Light a fire, a flame in my heart


Hi! I was so happy walking outside today, it was warm (+ 2-3 degrees), the snow was melting and there was a feeling of Spring in the air! All of the snow could melt right now, I was actually plowing snow away from our front yard yesterday :D There was just too much of it, and now muscles that I didn't know I had are aching and begging me to never lift my hands again...








My outfit from yesterday and today :) Check them out on my lookbook http://lookbook.nu/delicatesse!









I need a new one of these for my camera, plus a lens cover that actually stays on the lens :D




All pictures except my lookbook pictures from weheartit.com

Translation: olin niin ilonen ku kävelin ulkona tänään, oli lämmin (+ 2-3 astetta), lumi suli ja ilmassa oli kevättä!  Kaikki lumi vois nyt sulaa pois, mä tein jopa etupihalla lumitöitä eilen :D Sitä lunta oli vaa liikaa, ja nyt lihakset joita mä en edes tiennyt et mulla on tosi kipeitä ja rukoilee, et mä en enää ikinä nosta mun käsiä...
Mun asut eiliseltä ja tältä päivältä :) Käykääpäs katsomassa mun lookbook http://lookbook.nu/delicatesse!
Mä tarvin uuden tällasen mun kameraan, plus linssinsuojuksen joka oikeesti pysyy kiinni siinä linssissä :D

<3Emilia

Coldplay - Charlie Brown

3 kommenttia: