torstai 29. maaliskuuta 2012

Don't you dare look out your window darling, everything's on fire


Hey! I'm proud to tell you that I've now done 1 out of 4 preselection assingments! And another one is almost finished so I'm nearly halfway there :D My goal is to have one assignment done and another one started at the end of tomorrow, we'll see if I succeed... I've realized that I've come to really love pastel colours, even though I hated them a few years ago :D Now all I seem to buy is pastels! What do you think of them? Here's some pastel inspiration: (my outfit from yesterday doesn't count, but you'll see tomorrow what I was wearing today ;D)



Outfit from yesterday: blouse H&M, dress Acne, skirt JC, jewellery and flower pin BB.
















All pictures without me form weheartit.com.

Translation: oon ylpeä et voin kertoo teille tehneeni nyt 1 neljästä esivalintatehtävästä! Ja oon saanu toisen jo melkein valmiiks joten kohta ollaan jo puolivälissä :D Tavoitteena on saada yks tehtävä valmiiks ja toinen aloitettua huomisen loppuun mennessä, saa nähdä onnistunko mä... Tajusin että oon alkanu oikeesti tykkäämään pastelliväreistä, vaikka mä inhosin niitä muutama vuosi sitten :D Nyt mä en muuta ostakkaan ku pastelleja! Mitä mieltä oot niistä? Tässä vähän pastelliväri-inspiraatiota: (mun eilistä asua ei lasketa, mut huomenna näätte mitä mul oli päällä tänään ;D)
Eilisen asu: paita H&M, mekko Acne, hame JC, korut ja kukkapinni BB.

<3Emilia

P.S. listen to the music from The Hunger Games, it's amazing!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti