keskiviikko 19. syyskuuta 2012

You're a wild one


Hi! On a really rainy day it's nice to plan your trip to London and all the amazing shops you'll go to... Or just eat chocolate :D Maybe tomorrow will be a sunnier day so I can take pictures of my day off, I've got big plans (we'll see how many I manage to complete :D)!


Once again some recent outfits:




This one's from today :) I dug the grey knitted skirt from my closet since I think autumn and winter are the best times to wear it!

So about planning where to go shopping in London, of course I'll want to go everywhere but especially the stores that are not in Finland. There's a whole list of them but here are the ones I haven't been to before and which interest me the most:

Oona has hyped Forever 21 so much I have to see it for myself :D

Primark is also because of Oona and all the amazing clothes she's bought there!

I love the advertisements of French Connection UK in magazines so it's definitely on my list.

I'd take this bag from River Island with me in a heartbeat!

All Saints had amazing clothes on their website, a lot of things I'd wear...

I did go to American Apparel last time I was in Stockholm with friends, but it was a very brief visit since we were so tired by the time we got there :D So I'll need to visit again!

Another store with gorgeous clothes on their website! Other shops I have to go to again are Topshop (!), Pull and Bear, New Look... I won't have any money or space in my suitcase when I come back to Finland :D


Where would you like to go shopping in London? All pictures except my outfits from weheartit.com.

<3Emilia

Jack Back feat. David Guetta, Nicky Romero, Sia - Wild One Two

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti