lauantai 28. heinäkuuta 2012

When the daylight comes I'll have to go


Hi! It's been a while since my last post since I've been at work and hanging out with friends :) Now I finally had the time to open my laptop and make a post! I haven't been taking pictures but can tell you that my week has been about playing Monopoly at two in the morning, walking home (buses didn't come) also at night, lots of food, laughter and little sleep :D And now the sun is finally shining! I was getting tired of the rain, and I'm planning on hitting the beach next week on my days off.



An outfit from a few days ago: cardigan H&M, shirt Topshop (borrowed from Oona), skirt Gina Tricot, shoes Bianco, and jewellery BB.



















All pictures without me from weheartit.com.

Translation: viime postauksesta on aikaa kun oon ollut töissä ja hengannut ystävien kanssa :) Nyt oli vihdoin aikaa avata läppäri ja tehdä teille pieni postaus! En oo ottanut kuvia mut voin kertoa et mun viikko on koostunut Monopolin peluusta kello kaksi yöllä, kotiin kävelystä (busseja ei tullut) myös yöllä, paljon ruokaa, naurua ja vähän unta :D Ja nyt paistaa vihdoinki aurinko! Toi sade alko jo kyllästyttää, ja suunnitelmissa on suunnata rannalle ens viikon vapaapäivinä.

<3Emilia

Maroon 5 - Daylight

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti