lauantai 14. heinäkuuta 2012

Paris, je t'aime - part 1


Hey! It's been a while since my last post and in that time I've experienced the amazing city of Paris! I think pictures will show you more than I could ever write about, so here are photos taken from Monday and Tuesday (more coming later):

I love the feeling you get at airports :)

The view from our hotel room window.



Paris is so full of little shops and boutiques that I wonder how they all manage!










Tuesday was for sight-seeing:



People were so well-dressed (don't know if these girls are local but still :D)!



We travelled via Metro many times per day, it was fast and pretty cheap.

It was a long climb of stairs on top of the Arc de Triomphe, but it was worth it as you can see from the view below...















Love Locks :)





There were lots of artists displaying there work along the river Seine.





Louvre (a small part of it).




These two photos are also of Louvre.

One brasserie's view of a large Coke :D

Random amusement park next to Louvre.






I'll return with more later, hope you'll want to see more!

<3Emilia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti