sunnuntai 29. heinäkuuta 2012

I was always taking pictures


Hi! Oh the sunshine is so nice after cold rain and I really hope it'll still be shining tomorrow when we're going to Ideapark with my family. More sales shopping for me ;)



My outfit from yesterday; cardigan and shirt JC (you can't see that the shirt is longer in the back, I'll take more pictures later), skirt Zara, belt Cubus, and jewellery BB.


From today: shirt and skirt H&M, belt KappAhl, and jewellery BB.












Lately while I've been looking through pictures I've been inspired by tattoos on legs:

These might be tights but you get the idea :D



I really like simple line tattoos that go alone the spine or on the arms, but these on the back of legs would look amazing! I'd want different bows at the top and none at the bottom though :) What do you think? (this was the best picture I could find...)

Just the bows would be great too but maybe on the back of my legs :)


All pictures without me from weheartit.com.

Translation: toi auringonpaiste on nii ihanaa kylmän sateen jälkeen, toivottavasti se paistaa huomennaki ku mennää perheen kaa Ideaparkkii! Lisää aleshoppailua mulle ;)
Viime aikoina ku oon katellut kuvia niin oon erityisesti inspiroitunut tatuoinnista jaloissa.
Nää voi olla sukkikset mut näätte idean :D
Tykkään tosi paljon yksinkertasista viivatatuoinneista jotka kulkee selkärangalla tai käsivartta pitkin, mut tällaset jalkojen takaosissa olis upeat! Haluisin erilaiset rusetit ylös ja en ollenkaa alas :) Mitä pidätte? (tää oli paras kuva minkä löysin...)
Pelkät rusetit olis myös hienot mut ehkä takareisiin :)

<3Emilia

Conor Maynard - Pictures

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti