torstai 7. kesäkuuta 2012

You're holding in your hands the two halves of my heart


Hi! The second day of the school's entrance examination was yesterday, and though I had to work my butt off to finish my work in time, I did get it done :D It was the most challenging assignment and I didn't have time to follow my original plan but all in all I'm still happy with my work. Now I just need to wait till July to hear the results... Today after work we had the final fitting of Elina's dress, and it turned out very well :) Just the finishing touches left! Then we had a pretty basic evening with Oona laughing, eating pizza and running away from a swarm of killer mosquitoes :D The only thing missing was the nice weather, hopefully it will turn up again soon!



Yesterday's outfit: top H&M, skirt Monki, shoes Billi Bi and necklace Gina Tricot.










All pictures except my lookbook from weheartit.com.

Translation: eilen oli toka päivä sen koulun pääsykokeista ja vaikka piti tehdä niska limassa töitä nii sainpa työn sentää valmiiksi :D Se oli haastavin tehtävä ja mulla ei ollu aikaa tehdä se alkuperäsen suunnitelman mukaa mut kaiken kaikkiaan oon tyytyväinen mun työhön! Nyt pitää vaan oottaa heinäkuuhun et kuulee tulokset... Tänää töiden jälkeen oli Elinan mekon vika sovitus ja siit tuli tosi hyvä :) Viel viimeistelyt nii se on valmis! Sit meillä oli aika perus ilta Oonan kanssa nauraen, syöden pitsaa ja jouduttii myös juoksemaa tappajahyttysiä karkuun, niitä oli kunnon parvi :D Ainoo puuttuva asia oli se kiva sää, toivottavasti se ilmestyy taas pian!

<3Emilia

Coldplay feat. Rihanna - Princess Of China

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti