tiistai 26. kesäkuuta 2012

Like neon gold


Hi! I had four hours of working my butt of at work, a nice start after a week's worth of days off :D I was busy decorating the shop for the sales, well actually the shop was already decorated but there wasn't any sales products anywhere yet... So a very productive work day! After that I went to this huge warehouse kind of store where there were all kinds of stuff at really cheap prices. You can see what I bought below :) We also went to shop the sales with my Mum. I won't need to do any shopping for some time, but since I'm leaving for our confirmation camp (my fifth) on Thursday I won't get the chance to :D So excited about our camp!



My outfit from the day before yesterday (you saw a glimpse of it in one of Oona's posts): dress H&M, skirt Rut m.fl., necklace BB, shoes Vagabond.




These little cuties just had to go home with me since I'm gonna be moving to my own home at some point in the near future :D I love little jars and boxes and could fill a house with them if I could!

A pillow case (I had to get a pillow for it afterwards)

I have so many rings that my other hand was getting smothered under them, so this  is additional help :D The cute mint hair flower is from our sales ;)











Oh summer, where did you go?
First and last six pictures from weheartit.com.

Translation: olin tänää neljä tuntia töissä niska limassa, kiva paluu sellasen viikon vapaapäiväputken jälkeen :D Oli tosi kiire liikkeen somistamisessa alea varten, tai no oikeestaa somistaminen oli jo tehty mut ei vaa ollu aletavaraa missään esillä... Tosi tuottelias työpäivä siis! Sen jälkee mentii sellasee jättimäisee varastomyymälään, missä oli vaikka mitä tavaraa tosi halvalla myytävänä. Näätte noist kuvista mitä ostin :) Mentii äitin kaa myös shoppailee alennusmyynteihin. Mun ei tarvi kyl shoppailla nyt vähään aikaan, mut koska lähetää torstaina rippileirille (mun viides), nii eipä mulla oo tilaisuuksiakaan :D Oon tosi innoissani meiän leiristä!
Näiden pikku söpöläisten oli pakko tulla mun kaa kotiin koska oon jossain vaiheessa täs lähitulevaisuudessa muuttamassa omaan kotiin :D Oon rakastunu kaikkiin purkkeihin ja rasioihin ja voisin täyttää kokonaisen talon niillä!
Tyynynpäälinen (piti hankkia sille tyyny jälkikäteen)
Mulla on niin paljon sormuksia et mun edellinen käsi tukahtuu niiden alle, joten toi on lisäapua :D Söpö minttuhiuskukka on meiän aleista ;)

<3Emilia

Marina And The Diamonds - Radioactive

3 kommenttia:

  1. Hei mistä toi käsikoruteline on? Ja paljon makso? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Toi on Glitteristä ja makso 11.90 jos oikein muistan, sielt löytyy myös ihan niitä korkeita käsikorutelineitä myös :)

      -Emilia

      Poista
    2. Aa juu totta! Oonki nähny noita siellä ;)

      Poista