torstai 14. kesäkuuta 2012

Freedom


Hi! I'm loooving the really warm and sunny weather, although it's getting hard to cycle with your mouth open because of all the seeds from dandelions flying around in the wind... I'm pretty sure I've gotten a few in my nose too :D I was at the movies with my family today, we went to see The Avengers after talking about seeing it for weeks! It was an awesome movie, full of action and Iron Man humour :D So I recommend you to see it if you haven't already. Tomorrow I'll have a few hours of work before we're heading to my friend's cottage with a whole bunch of wonderful people :) Hope the sun will still be shining!

Say my name, and every colour illuminates.


Shirt H&M, top GT, skirt JC, necklace BB (every shop has it's initials nowadays :D)

The most comfortable T-shirt ever from Carlings :)

Guess what we'll be watching this weekend... Another awesome movie!














First and last four pictures from weheartit.com.

Translation: toi aurinkoinen ja lämmin sää on vaa niiin ihana, vaikka alkaa oleeki vaikeeta pyöräillä suu auki noiden voikukkien siemenien takia... Oon varma ett oon saanu muutaman nenään myös :D Olin tänää kattomassa The Avengers -leffaa perheen kaa, oltii puhuttu et mennää kattoo se viikkoja jo! Se oli mahtava leffa, täynnä toimintaa ja Iron Man -huumoria :D Joten suosittelen kattomaan jos et oo nähny vielä. Huomenna on muutama tunti töitä ennen kun suunnataan ystävän mökille kokonaisen ihanan ihmislauman kanssa :) Toivottavasti aurinko paistaa viel sillon!

<3Emilia

Avicii - Freedom (Original Mix)

2 kommenttia:

  1. http://foreca.fi/Finland/Heinola/Vierumaki/tenday Huomisen ja lauantain sää ainaki näyttää hyvältä ;) ~Jenni

    VastaaPoista