tiistai 26. kesäkuuta 2012

Falling from cloud nine


Hi! Continuing the shopping spree from yesterday we went to Ikea with my Mum and two little brothers, and of course as a diligent little blogger I had to take my camera with me :D I managed to take some pictures mostly of half-eaten food (everyone knows you go to Ikea for the food), so very artistic photos! Tomorrow the last four hours of work before my summer holiday :)












Cardigan H&M (second hand for 2 euros), shirt Topshop (borrowed from Oona), jeans H&M, and earrings BB.








First and last four pictures from weheartit.com.

Translation: Eilistä shoppauskierrosta jatkaen käytiin äitin ja pikkuveljien kanssa Ikeassa, ja totta kai ahkerana pikkubloggaajana piti ottaa kamera mukaa :D Sain otettuu muutaman kuvan enimmäksee puoliks syödystä ruuasta (kaikki tietää et Ikeaan mennää ruuan takia), joten tosi taiteellisia kuvia! Huomenna viimeset neljä tuntia töitä ennen mun kesälomaa :)

<3Emilia

Katy Perry - Wide Awake

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti