keskiviikko 18. huhtikuuta 2012

Fly high across the sky


Hi! I took my bike out for a spin for the first time this year, and everything didn't quite go as planned... The tires were flat, the front wheel made a weird whirring sound, and when I hopped of the bike I hit my knee on a sharp thing and now have a long, ugly scar on my knee :D And of course the weather was strange (so normal in Finland): snowing and hailing one minute, sun shining brightly the next!



Blouse H&M, new peach shorts Gina Tricot, heels Billi Bi.















Lovely hair!
All pictures except my lookbook from weheartit.com.

Translation: vein mun pyörän ekaa kertaa tänä vuonna ajelulle ja kaikki ei menny ihan suunnitelmien mukaan... Renkaat oli tyhjät, eturenkaasta lähti outo hurina ja kun hyppäsin pois pyörän päältä nii löin sitte polveni johonkin terävään ja nyt mulla on iso ruma arpi polvessa :D Ja totta kai sää oli outo (eli normaalia Suomessa): satoi lunta ja rakeita ja sit taas paisto aurinko kirkkaalta taivaalta!
Paita H&M, uudet persikkashortsit Gina Tricot ja kengät Billi Bi.

<3Emilia

The Civil Wars - Kingdom Come

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti