torstai 29. joulukuuta 2011

And you keep telling me, telling me that you'll be sweet

Hey! The sales were GREAT at Ideapark, and of course that meant that there were many other people too... But I made it without any bruises, black eyes or broken bones :D I'll show you pictures later :)














All pictures from weheartit.com

Translation: Ideaparkin alennusmyynnit oli MAHTAVAT, mikä totta kai tarkotti sitä että siellä oli paljon muitakin ihmisiä... Mutta mä selvisin ilman mustelmia, mustia silmiä tai murtuneita luita :D Kuvia tulee myöhemmin :)

<3Emilia

I heard this song on the radio a couple of days ago, and of course they didn't tell the name of the song or the artist... I couldn't find the song anywhere and got really frustrated when it was played on the radio many times without any info! Finally I heard the name of the song today and found it :D
Here it is: Nero - Promises

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti